If you have Rheumatoid Arthritis, you understand the difficulties it brings – joint pain, swelling, stiffness, fatigue. It can be hard to not let it affect your life. We want to help you change that so you can start saying Yes more than No. You shouldn’t have to struggle, that’s why we created Living Your Yes With RA – a personalized goal-setting event for people with RA. These events will equip you with tools so you can start expecting more from your treatment, like low-disease activity and remission. It’s possible, and we will help.
Living Your Yes With RA will take place in 15 different cities across the US. Each event is free and will be facilitated by a local rheumatologist. The rheumatologist will highlight available tools and resources you can use to set and track goals specific to you. They will also provide training for using those tools and tips on the best ways to discuss your goals with your own doctor.
Most importantly this free forum gives you the opportunity to learn ways that can help you say Yes more than No, despite the challenges of living with rheumatoid arthritis. Don’t settle for less – learn how to do more!
To RSVP for an event, click on the city name below. If you are unable to RSVP in your city, please check back or contact Heidi Pio [email protected]
- Tampa, FL – September 29, 2016
- St. Louis, MO – October 12, 2016
- Chicago, IL – October 19, 2016
- Houston, TX – October 19, 2016
- Indianapolis, IN – October 20, 2016
- Phoenix, AZ – October 20, 2016
- Cleveland, OH – October 25, 2016
- Boston, MA – October 26, 2016
- Atlanta, GA – October 26, 2016
- Philadelphia, PA – October 27, 2016
- Washington, DC – November 1, 2016
- Minneapolis, MN – November 2, 2017
- Charlotte, NC – November 1, 2016
- Dallas, TX – November 8, 2016
- Los Angeles, CA – November 10, 2016
Funding for these events is provided by Eli Lilly and Co.