The Jingle Bell Run is one of the most spirited fun runs in the nation! This fun, festive, holiday-themed 5K is the perfect excuse to get in the spirit during the holiday season – and, even better, 100% of your registration fees and fundraising help support a great cause!
If you’re still on the fence about whether or not to register this season, give these five reasons a try – and then listen to what our community has to say!
Five Fun Reasons to Participate in JBR
- It’s a fun place to put on your most festive holiday gear – ugly Christmas sweaters, elf hats and reindeer ears welcome!
- It’s the best place to break in (and show off) your new running shoes.
- You can eat all those holiday cookies guilt-free because you’re participating in the run!
- We’ve got the Express Pass that gives you extra swag*
- You love supporting great causes like the Arthritis Foundation!
*Express Pass option provides express packet pickup, gear check, a performance shirt, unique race bib, festive Jingle Bell Run socks and jingle bells
Still not convinced? Here’s what our community has to say about why they participate each year!
Why Do You Participate in JBR?
“I was diagnosed with AS in 1997. Began anti-inflammatory injections in 2002. Discovered I could run again in about 2011. The combination is slowing the progression of AS. I will complete my ninth and 10th marathons in 2018.”
“I participate to support My Daughter (19) who was diagnosed with JRA at age 9.”
“It’s a day of dressing crazy and having fun! Day to forget about RA!”
“[It’s a] fun event, can dress & act silly. Remind people of PsA.”
“It’s become a tradition for my family! We walk together to honor my father-in-law (who has arthritis and “jingles in his jammies”)!”
Ready to join in the fun? Register for a Jingle Bell Run near you today!
Be sure to tell us why YOU jingle and share your favorite stories and photos from the event on social media!