2015 was a remarkable year of progress for the Arthritis Foundation and arthritis community! We’re proud of – and encouraged by – what the Arthritis Foundation and our tremendous volunteers and advocates have accomplished. Things like…
- Spreading the word about the urgency of our cause through the Arthritis Foundation’s new Champion of Yes brand. We’re elevating awareness, advocating for what we need, advancing scientific discoveries and more. Yes!
- Pushing arthritis interventions to a higher level with innovative approaches to finding a cure – working closely with the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health (FNIH), the Accelerating Medicines Partnership (AMP) and others to make better living with arthritis a national priority.
- Expanding our advocacy network nationwide. More elected officials are now on our side, and we’re making huge strides state by state.
- With juvenile arthritis near and dear to us, we had record-breaking attendance at our JA Conference, and our strengthened partnership with CARRA will take us even further in finding new treatments and ultimately a cure for JA.
- Introducing several new, innovative tools to help you live your best life, whenever and wherever you need us.
See how far we’ve come in this short video:
And that’s just the beginning. What we aim to accomplish in 2016 will take us even higher – all thanks to our collaboration with you and what you tell us will make the biggest impact on your life.
The Arthritis Foundation is All-In. We’re committed to not only helping make your life better today; we’re also determined to conquer arthritis once and for all. Thank you for your commitment to our goal – and for your personal involvement!