Thanksgiving is a time where many of us reflect upon the things in our lives that we feel most grateful for. While having arthritis can be difficult physically and emotionally, we asked our community to come up with some of the reasons they can count their blessings this year. Here are some of our favorite responses!
I can breathe!!! I’m recovering from pneumonia. After just 2 days on meds…. Thank You G-d for the gift of breathing.
- Sharon Boling Escamilla
I am thankful that I am not in a wheelchair yet.
- Kim Archer Malone
I still move around, my family, having God in my life.
- Ana Cochrane
I ran 3 miles today! I’m able to work at a job I love! Im spending Thanksgiving with my family.
- Tammy Hayes
The launch of my book to help people with Arthritis, and those that are working through challenges.
- greatlikeyoubook (from Instagram)
- flossy1954 (from Instagram)
- hispatec_spain (from Instagram)
- marcyo_tx (from Instagram)
- dkulb (from Instagram)
- joaniewhittemore (from Instagram)
- tamiesjourney (from Instagram)
- xime.pizz@sepajuxi3 (from Instagram)
- jo_ann_hires (from Instagram)
yes! I came to say MTX, Humira and antibiotics!
- firstname.lastname@example.org (from Instagram)
- metaflextherapyglove (from Instagram)
Thank you to all who responded! Tell us why you’re grateful this Thanksgiving – we’d love to hear from you!