Today, families from around the nation are gathering in Phoenix, AZ, for our JA Conference WEST – the first of two national Juvenile Arthritis (JA) Conferences we are hosting this year. These two conferences give families, kids, teens and young adults affected by JA and other rheumatic diseases an opportunity to share time connecting, learning, sharing tips and forming bonds that can last a lifetime.
More than 1,000 people are attending the first of our JA Conferences – held on the grounds of the Arizona Grand Resort. This week’s conference will kick of our 32nd annual gathering of JA families and offers a variety of events and program tracks focused on networking, education and fun.
Over the four-day conference, attendees of all ages will find plenty to do – from our Family Fun Night at Oasis Waterpark to young adult discussion panels, health education from experts, our teen video challenge and more.
“We are so excited to welcome all these wonderful families to Phoenix this week,” says Colleen Ryan, 2016 Juvenile Arthritis Conference volunteer chair. “We have so many events and surprises planned and can’t wait to have all of these parents and kids make friendships and connections that will last a lifetime.”
Stay Social Throughout the Conference! Join the #StrongerThanJA Conversation!
Share your experiences at the JA Conference with your friends, followers and the Arthritis Foundation.
- Post: “Like” and interact with the Juvenile Arthritis Conference Facebook page by sharing and commenting on status updates and tagging yourself in photos.
- Tag: Whether in a tweet, post or share, be sure to tag your messages with #StrongerThanJA so everyone following the conference dialog will see it.
- Tweet: Mention @ArthritisFdn in your new tweets! The Arthritis Foundation will retweet and share with others.
- Capture the Moment: Filter your fun on Instagram! We love to see photos from the Juvenile Arthritis Conference. Mention @ArthritisFoundation and tag #StrongerThanJA.
- Not on social media? Submit your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and your photos could be posted online and featured on our social channels!